pandoras-blog.blogspot.com

rss

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Fug Madness - Round Two Continues

In the Charo bracket today, Bai goes up against Kelly, and Tara throws down with Daniel.

Bai and her 17 skankily-dressed personalities totally demolish Kelly's sweetly unsuspecting fugliness. There's "not knowing any better" and then there's "knowing better but showing your cooch in public anyway."

Speaking of cooch... whoops, no fair. Tara hasn't done half as much as Bai to draw our attention to that particular region of her anatomy. It seems she prefers that we stare at her "SEXY" ass. She got my vote. Daniel gets a pass because at least I will never have visual evidence to show whether his vasctomy was botched as bad as Tara's boob job.

The Bjork bracket today features Mischa vs KFed and Speidi vs Eva.

I was very tempted to vote for the King of the Manpris, but in the end, I had to give it to the schlumpy, dumpy, frumpy Mischa. She has no excuse to dress this way. NONE.

The mashup-Speidi just makes me despair, because they have TWO chances to get it right each time and they both fail miserably. At least Eva can usually be described as "quirky."

Who is in the Cher bracket today? Why, it's Kiera vs Juliette and ScarJo vs Sharon!

I want to vote for Keira simply because The Media go on and on and on about how "gorgeous" she is, but to me the stuff she chooses to wear just punctuates how wrong this assessment is. However, one cannot ignore that Juliette's wardrobe is just. Plain. Atrocious. Nope, can't let that pass, sorry Jules.

I'm dissenting with popular opinion on ScarJo vs Sharon. Sharon is wacky, but damn, she scares me. I value my life too much to vote for her and risk her tracking me down and gutting me, then wearing my skin as a cape to a red-carpet event. Compared to that lady's FIERCE fug, ScarJo can't possibly expect to get away with her throwaway looks. Scar takes the vote.

0 comments: