pandoras-blog.blogspot.com

rss

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The Brain of the Man I Love

Speaking of creatures I have an inexplicable affection for, I live with my SO. He works at the LCBO. For the non-Canadians among you, that's the government agency that runs Ontario's chain of liquor stores. In Ontario, you can only by liquor at LCBO stores (and beer at The Beer Store).

Anyway, here's a peek at how my SO's mind works. He was recently at a training seminar where they sample new liquor products and learn more about them so they can sell people more booze. I guess he got bored, because he was not only taking notes, he started writing what he actually thought of the stuff he was tasting on the handouts he'd been given. Here's what he wrote about Alizé Bleu:


In case you can't quite see that, the bullet point near the top of the photo says: "[Alizé's] link to rap and hip-hop music continues to fuel demand among younger consumers." Then my SO added: "... who find the lower alcohol content better for their 'point and shoot' lifestyle."

Then, at the bottom of the page, he added two more bullet points:
  • Covers the taste of GHB when drugging up runaways from the bus station.
  • This shit makes girls' pants fall right off.
Awwww... he's such a romantic! Who could resist this man?! :-)

0 comments: